- A multimedia art director and senior graphic designer.
- A film director, editor, musician, composer. Between us, we call him the Swiss army knife.
- A visual and concept artist producing shows and video projections.
- Years of experience collaborating with agencies and clients, such as : Astral media, OSM, Vision Mondiale, Télé-Québec, Bell Media and many other satisfied clients.
- He’s an artist and entrepreneur. The best of both worlds.
- He’s also called Legyl, but no one knows why.
Gilles Roisan aka Legyl
Gilles Roisan, it's :
Nady Marro aka Nadytanuki
Nady Marro, it's :
- A sound engineer and web development graduated.
- A passionate about technology and art.
- A programmer, designer, virtual reality and web producer, in short, a super Geek.
- Many collaborations and clients : ( ALDO, Ubisoft / Ubiloud, Orchestre Symphonique de Montréal, agencies such as Human Equation, FCB, Jolifish, Leeroy et M&H).
- A born entrepreneur and rigorous organizer.
- A singer and music composer. A woman with few flaws, except when she didn’t get her coffee.
Photo credit @lesmarois
Founder - 1968 / 2019
Stéphane Charier, it was :
- 20 years of experience as a creative director and copywriter for important brands such as Le Lait, Bombardier, Reitmans, Telus, Pepsi, Molson, Bell, Hydro-Québec, Mini, World Vision, BMR, SSQ Assurance, Microsoft, Bauer, Nike and NASA (this one is a joke).
- The Lait’s campaigns (Chansons françaises and Un verre de lait c’est bien, mais deux c’est mieux.)
- 2 Grand Prix at Cannes Lions for the brand Reversa.
- But Stéphane, it is essentially a guy who is both charming and clean of his person.